COUNCIL BACKS BETTER OF TWO INTERSECTION OPTIONS
November 26, 2009 at 6:45 pm
Gosford Council is the latest organisation to weigh into the debate over the West Gosford Intersection upgrade.
The council has thrown its support behind one of the two options, but says it’s still not ideal.
You may also be interested in:
- COUNCIL CLAIMS RTA UPGRADE BREACHES ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- SUPPORT GROWS FOR ROAD CHANGE
- INTERSECTION UPGRADE OPTIONS DOWN TO TWO
- MCKINNA SUPPORTS CENTRAL COAST FOOTBALL COMMUNITY
- WEST GOSFORD INTERSECTION BECOMES CASUALTY OF MINI-BUDGET
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Robyn commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA
- Lorraine Anderton commented on R.I.P ARTHUR THOMPSON