STUD OWNERS TO PROTEST PROPOSED COAL MINE
November 24, 2009 at 6:32 pm
Stud owners in Australia’s thoroughbred capital, Scone, are leading a chorus of disapproval against a proposed coal mine.
They say the Bickham mine would jeopardise their livelihoods, but some businesses in nearby Murrurundi say it’s the key to keeping theirs.
You may also be interested in:
- THOROUGHBRED BREEDERS TAKE ON PROPOSED BICKHAM COAL MINE
- ANTI-TILLEGRA DAM GROUP WELCOME BICKHAM COAL MINE’S REJECTION
- BICKHAM COAL BID DASHED
- ALL EYES ON SCONE
- COAL MINE STUDY OUT FOR COMMENT
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Robyn commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA
- Lorraine Anderton commented on R.I.P ARTHUR THOMPSON