COAL MINE STUDY OUT FOR COMMENT
October 21, 2009 at 3:57 pm
Drayton mine, near Muswellbrook can access an additional $1-million worth of coal, after receiving the nod from the state government to extend its operation.
Meanwhile Bickham Coal’s updated water study for its proposed open cut mine near Murrurrundi has gone on public exhibition.
The company says it shows the mine will have a negligible impact on the Pages River, but those opposed to the operation aren’t convinced.
You may also be interested in:
- BICKHAM COAL TAKES TWO ON WATER STUDY
- UPPER HUNTER MINE PLAN SHRUNK
- GRIP WELCOMES COURT’S COAL MINE DECISION
- OPEN CUT COAL MINE PLANS PUSH FORWARD
- SHENUA MINE ON TRACK
- Diana Bushby commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Jim Lee commented on MULLUMBIMBY SHUNS VACCINATIONS
- Monica commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Christopher Clarke commented on MAN ESCAPES FROM BOOT AFTER ALLEGED ABDUCTION
- Christopher Clarke commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM