TAMWORTH SEWERAGE UPGRADE AHEAD OF SCHEDULE
October 19, 2009 at 9:39 am
The upgrade to Tamworth’s sewerage treatment plant is expected to be completed ahead of schedule.
It’s the biggest project Tamworth City Council has ever undertaken.
You may also be interested in:
- TREATMENT PLANT IN FULL SWING
- TAMWORTH’S BIGGEST INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT UNVEILED
- SEWERAGE PROJECT $$ SHORTFALL
- WORK BEGINS ON ILUKA SEWERAGE PLANT
- NEW SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT FOR BRUNSWICK VALLEY
- Monica commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Christopher Clarke commented on MAN ESCAPES FROM BOOT AFTER ALLEGED ABDUCTION
- Christopher Clarke commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Brooke commented on TELE WORK WEEK LAUNCHED
- gsmyth commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE