$5-MILLION IN NEW FUNDS FOR SCU
October 19, 2009 at 3:19 pm
Psychology and nursing education at Coffs Harbour’s Southern Cross University campus is set to be expanded following a $5-million federal government grant.
A $10-million centre will be constructed to cater for an increase in students.
You may also be interested in:
- SCU COFFS CAMPUS TO BECOME WORLD CLASS
- SCU WINS $32-MILLION FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GRANT
- SOUTHERN CROSS UNI INFORMING STUDENTS FOR 2013
- FRESH FACED NURSES START AT COFFS HEALTH CAMPUS
- A NEW ERA OF CLASSROOMS FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF NEWCASTLE’S OURIMBAH CAMPUS
- Joanne commented on BREEN BENEFIT SUPPORTS KIDS AFTER TRAGIC NIGHT
- Dim commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Sharon Ghattas commented on BREEN BENEFIT SUPPORTS KIDS AFTER TRAGIC NIGHT
- avril williams commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Kathleen Sumpter commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY