CARING FOR CARERS
October 12, 2009 at 4:52 pm
Carers play a vital role in our society, but who cares for the carers, especially as they get on in years?
Charity group Samaritans offers support to around 160 older carers in the Hunter and Central Coast, and today gave the gift of freedom to one grateful client.
You may also be interested in:
- SALUTE TO SENIORS
- FREEDOM RIDERS ON HISTORIC JOURNEY
- GRANDPARENTS AS PARENTS
- SAMARITANS LAUNCH CHRISTMAS APPEAL
- DEDICATION OF CARERS RECOGNISED
- FRED CONSIDINE commented on TROJANS SIGN FORMER WALLABY
- Alisha butterfield commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jane-E commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Christine commented on COUNCIL APPROVES PLANS FOR LAKE MACQUARIE SUBURB
- Jodie commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA