POKIE THIEF ON THE LOOSE
October 8, 2009 at 5:02 pm
Police are searching for a cashed-up crook who broke into two bars, within a matter of hours.
The man allegedly used a crowbar to prise open poker machines.
You may also be interested in:
- POKIE HEIST IN COFFS HARBOUR
- POLICE CHASE ENDS IN ARREST AT BROKE
- MOTHER FINED FOR LEAVING CHILD IN CAR
- POKER MACHINE ROBBERY
- TWO MEN IN SERIOUS CONDITION FOLLOWING ATTACKS
- Fiona McCormick commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- Bruce Derkenne commented on MINERALS COUNCIL REPORT SHOWS SUPPORT FOR MINING
- LaVerne Gibson commented on MIXED REACTION AT COOLANGATTA SKATE PARK OPENING
- Michelle commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW