TWO VICTORIANS EXTRADICTED FOR FAR NORTH COAST MURDER
September 11, 2009 at 6:00 pm
Two Victorians extradited for the suspected murder of a man on the far north coast last year, have been refused bail.
42-year-old Rodney Boyd White and 22-year-old Jessica Birkensleigh appeared in the Sydney Central Local Court today after their extradition from Melbourne yesterday.
White has been charged with murder while Birkensleigh is charged with accessory after the fact to murder.
It’s alleged the pair is involved in the suspected murder of 47-year-old Saaid Zaiter who was last seen at Chinderah on December 16th last year.
His burnt out four-wheel drive was later found at Barkers Vale.
White and Birkensleigh will appear again in court next month.
You may also be interested in:
- SIX FACE COMMITTAL HEARING OVER ALLEGED CHINDERAH MURDER
- WOMAN INVOLVED IN ROBBERY OF MURDERED GOLD COAST MAN AVOIDS FURTHER JAIL TIME
- SAAID ZAITER MURDER COVERED UP ‘UNDER DURESS’
- FOURTH PERSON CHARGED OVER OFFICER’S DEATH
- ACCESSORY CHARGES DROPPED IN RIXON CASE