WORK BEGINS AT HUNTER STREET MALL
August 27, 2009 at 5:26 pm
28 years after it was closed to traffic, work has begun on reopening Newcastle’s Hunter Street Mall.
By early November, people will be able to drive slowly through the mall, from east to west.
You may also be interested in:
- POSITIVE SIGNS FOR HUNTER STREET MALL: RETAILER MOVES BACK
- HUNTER STREET MALL TO REOPEN
- MALL WORK TO FINISH IN TIME FOR CRUISERS
- NEWCASTLE’S WEST END REVAMP
- RENEWED CALLS TO REOPEN HUNTER STREET
- daughter commented on FATAL CRASH NEAR LOCHINVAR
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY