JETS GET HELPING HAND FROM UNLIKELY SOURCE
June 18, 2009 at 5:27 pm
Jets’ coach Gary Van Egmond has proved he’s willing to do whatever it takes to beat the Pohang Steelers in Korea next week.
The Newcastle mentor has been in regular contact with Lawrie McKinna, coach of the Mariners, a team that couldn’t beat Pohang in the group stage of the Asian Champions League.
You may also be interested in:
- MCKINNA TO GIVE MARINERS A SHAKE-UP
- NEWCASTLE JETS FLY INTO ACL KNOCKOUT STAGE
- MARINERS CONFIDENT OF REACHING FINAL 16
- FOOTBALL FANS URGED TO SUPPORT LOCAL TEAM IN INTERNATIONAL FIXTURE
- COUNT DOWN TO THE ASIAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE