BARRABA WATER RESTRICTIONS EASED
June 12, 2009 at 6:36 pm
Tamworth Regional Council has relaxed water rules at Barraba
saying the level one water restrictions are no longer necessary given the recent increase to the town’s water supply.
Quality and quantity in the Manilla River has improved over the past month and Connors Creek Dan is now at 45 per cent of capacity.
Despite easing the rules, council is reminding residents the resource still needs to be used sparingly.
You may also be interested in:
- WATER BANS LIFTED AT BARRABA
- WATER RESTRICTIONS LIFTED
- COUNCILS CALL ON RESIDENTS TO GO SLOW ON THE H2O
- WATER WARNING FOR BARRABA
- BARRABA WATER WOES CONTINUE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Robyn commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA
- Lorraine Anderton commented on R.I.P ARTHUR THOMPSON