CHEFS PUT FORWARD THEIR “SIGNATURE DISH”
June 9, 2009 at 4:48 pm
Every chef has a favourite dish, a slice of individualism in a world of culinary competitiveness.
Now mid north coast chefs are being asked present their signature dish for judging in a regional contest, aimed at recognising talent and promoting the use of local ingredients.
You may also be interested in:
- THE KITCHEN HEATS UP IN HUNTER VALLEY FOOD FIGHT
- HOT IN THE COFFS CBD KITCHEN
- GLENN’S SIGNATURE DISH WINS AGAIN
- HUNTER CHEFS COOKOFF & BOUTIQUE WINE SHOW
- SLICE OF HAVEN FOOD FESTIVAL
- john hsrrison commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jeff Hardyman commented on NEWCASTLE LORD MAYOR JOHN TATE RETIRES
- Dee cross commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Brant commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Doug Beckers commented on TOMAGO WETLANDS EARNS HIGH PRAISE