POLICE DENY DELAY IN DAM SEARCH
May 27, 2009 at 4:44 pm
Police witnesses have continued giving evidence at a coronial inquest into the death of Gold Coast woman Daneeka Nixon in 2006.
Ms Nixon’s body was found in a dam on a property at The Channon, five days after she disappeared.
You may also be interested in:
- INQUEST INTO DROWNING DEATH BEGINS
- CORONER CALLS FOR COLD CASE INVESTIGATION INTO HARMONY BRYANT’S DEATH
- INQUEST SHEDS NEW LIGHT ON COLD CASE
- INQUEST TOLD OF SEXUAL ASSAULT
- DISAPPEARANCE REMAINS A MYSTERY