HARRISION & BAILEY GET ORIGIN CALL UP
May 26, 2009 at 5:00 pm
Titan Ashley Harrison has been called up for State of Origin duty for the Maroons.
But Co-Capatin Scott Prince has missed out overlooked, yet again, in favour of Jonathan Thurston.
You may also be interested in:
- TITANS SNUBBED FOR ORIGIN THREE
- GOLD COAST SNUBBED, BY NRL REP SELECTORS
- PRINCE UNLIKELY TO SNARE PLAY MAKING SPOT
- STEELY TITAN EXPECTED TO GET MAROON’S CALL UP
- HARRISON ONLY TITAN PICKED FOR ORIGIN
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY
- Phil Singh commented on SUPPORT FOR OLD SYDNEY TOWN
- Janakan Srikhanta commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED