WARNING FOR WOMEN DURING HEART WEEK
May 5, 2009 at 5:11 pm
Alarming new figures from the Heart Foundation suggest 78 per cent of Australian females are unaware that cardiovascular disease is a woman’s number one killer.
The foundation is using Heart Week to urge women to take a closer look, at matters of the heart.
You may also be interested in:
- COUNTRY TO COAST WALK FOR DEPRESSION
- FOUR CHILDREN A WEEK DYING WITH BROKEN HEARTS
- REACHING THE LIMITS
- OVARIAN CANCER KILLING 800 AUSSIES EVERY YEAR
- WALK THE TALK FOR YOUR HEALTH
- Monica commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Christopher Clarke commented on MAN ESCAPES FROM BOOT AFTER ALLEGED ABDUCTION
- Christopher Clarke commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Brooke commented on TELE WORK WEEK LAUNCHED
- gsmyth commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE