BOGGIS GOSLING BACK FROM ECUADOR
April 23, 2009 at 6:05 pm
Former pro surfer Jenny Boggis-Gosling has returned home after completing coaching duties in Ecuador and Victoria.
But there’s no time to relax for the Lennox Head local, who’s already busy organising one of Australia’s biggest women’s surfing competitions.
You may also be interested in:
- NEW COACHING ROLE FOR BOGGIS
- LOCALS ACE SURFMASTERS
- PERFECT TEN, PERFECT PERROT
- SURFING ACTION HEATS UP
- WRIGHT SIBLINGS CALL LENNOX HOME
- FRED CONSIDINE commented on TROJANS SIGN FORMER WALLABY
- Alisha butterfield commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jane-E commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Christine commented on COUNCIL APPROVES PLANS FOR LAKE MACQUARIE SUBURB
- Jodie commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA