BICKHAM COAL TAKES TWO ON WATER STUDY
March 31, 2009 at 5:50 pm
The company behind plans for a large, open-cut coal mine near Murrurundi in the upper Hunter claims an extensive water study shows the development will have little impact on the Pages River.
Bickham Coal says the updated study will address all concerns, and the company is hopeful it will get the nod to progress to the next stage of development.
You may also be interested in:
- COAL MINE STUDY OUT FOR COMMENT
- UPPER HUNTER MINE PLAN SHRUNK
- FULL INTERVIEW WITH BICKHAM COAL DIRECTOR
- BICKHAM COAL HITS BACK
- THOROUGHBRED BREEDERS TAKE ON PROPOSED BICKHAM COAL MINE
- FRED CONSIDINE commented on TROJANS SIGN FORMER WALLABY
- Alisha butterfield commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jane-E commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Christine commented on COUNCIL APPROVES PLANS FOR LAKE MACQUARIE SUBURB
- Jodie commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA