DREW AND WOODSY TO CONTEST SURFEST QUARTER-FINAL
March 21, 2009 at 4:47 pm
Umina Beach’s Drew Courtney is the only men’s world tour surfer to progress to the quarter-finals of the Mark Richard’s Pro at Newcastle’s Bar Beach.
Copacabana’s Rebecca Woods is also through, but Amee Donohoe of Macmasters Beach missed the cut by less than half a point.
You may also be interested in:
- COCO DOWNS DONOHOE IN PORTUGAL
- AMEE PURSUING PERU PERFECTION
- DONOHOE AIMS FOR TOP THREE FINISH
- KNEE INJURY FORCES DONOHOE OUT OF TOUR
- AMEE DONOHOE ON A MISSION FOR FUTURE FEMALE PROFESSIONAL SURFERS
- Bruce Derkenne commented on MINERALS COUNCIL REPORT SHOWS SUPPORT FOR MINING
- LaVerne Gibson commented on MIXED REACTION AT COOLANGATTA SKATE PARK OPENING
- Michelle commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY