POLICE RBT CRACKDOWN
February 27, 2009 at 5:34 pm
Motorists on the Mid North Coast have been warned that police will clamp down heavily on drink driving this weekend.
Mobile random breath test units will be out in force from tonight, as police target traffic on major roads, as well as back streets.
The Roads and Traffic Authority has launched a $300,000 advertising campaign, coinciding with the 72-hour police operation.
Last year, 25,000 motorists were caught drink driving on New South Wales roads.
You may also be interested in:
- POLICE CRACKDOWN ON DRINK & DRUG DRIVING
- SPEEDY DRIVERS
- POLICE TARGET ROADS OVER EASTER
- POLICE URGE CAUTION ON ROADS THIS EASTER LONG WEEKEND
- OPERATION VIKINGS WRAPS UP
- Christopher Clarke commented on MAN ESCAPES FROM BOOT AFTER ALLEGED ABDUCTION
- Christopher Clarke commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Brooke commented on TELE WORK WEEK LAUNCHED
- gsmyth commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- Adriana commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE