LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS OVERHAUL
January 29, 2009 at 4:58 pm
The New South Wales Rugby League Championships will feature regional sides this year, scrapping the former divisional teams format.
Eight sides will contest the competition with both senior and under 18′s squads.
For the New England and north west, the previous northern division will be broken up into Oxley to include Groups two, three and four, while the Northern Thunderbolts will incorporate Groups 19, one and 18.
The under 18′s campaign kicks off this weekend, with the final match to be played as a curtain raiser to the Country versus City game in May.
You may also be interested in:
- COAST PLAYERS DOMINATE CENTRAL HUNTER SIDE
- CENTRAL HUNTER AND OXLEY SET FOR LEAGUE DECIDER
- SELECTION CHALLENGE FOR CURTAIN RAISER
- PIONEERS BID, BEST IN THE BUSH
- CITY VERSUS COUNTRY ‘CURTAIN RAISERS’ IN TRAINING
- graham bradley commented on RABBS’ FOOTY TIPS FOR ROUND 14
- Sylvia Lee commented on WOY WOY REHAB OPENS
- James Ingrid commented on WINDSOR ON POLITICAL BATTLES IN LEAD-UP TO SEPTEMBER POLLS
- Martina commented on WINDSOR ON POLITICAL BATTLES IN LEAD-UP TO SEPTEMBER POLLS
- Adamn commented on GOLD COAST MARATHON MOVES CLOSER