ROYAL SHINE FOR QUIRINDI THEATRE
January 22, 2009 at 4:43 pm
Liverpool Plains Shire Council has allocated the bulk of community funding, put up by the federal government, to Quirindi’s Royal Theatre.
$307,000 will go towards upgrading the heritage building, the Quirindi Nursing Home the other big winner.
You may also be interested in:
- NEW HOPE FOR OLD SCONE THEATRE
- FLIGHT SCHOOL MAY FIND ANOTHER HOME
- FLIGHT SCHOOL BACK ON THE DRAWING BOARD
- PRESCHOOL WAITING LIST CUT
- ROYAL TREATMENT FOR THEATRE
- Bruce Derkenne commented on MINERALS COUNCIL REPORT SHOWS SUPPORT FOR MINING
- LaVerne Gibson commented on MIXED REACTION AT COOLANGATTA SKATE PARK OPENING
- Michelle commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY