COFFS BELLINGEN ALLIANCE
January 17, 2009 at 1:04 pm
The findings of a report into the future of water and sewerage management on the Mid North Coast have been welcomed by Coffs Harbour City Council.
While other councils are fearful of services being forced to amalgamate, it’s not a concern shared by Coffs Harbour mayor Keith Rhoades.
You may also be interested in:
- COUNCILS MAY BE FORCED TO AMALGAMATE
- COUNCILS FEAR LOSS OF WATER AND SEWERAGE
- RHOADES TO RUN AGAIN FOR MAYORAL JOB
- COUNCILS WEIGH UP WATER FUTURE
- COFFS HARBOUR MAYOR ON STATE LOCAL GOVERNMENT BODY
- Christopher Clarke commented on MAN ESCAPES FROM BOOT AFTER ALLEGED ABDUCTION
- Christopher Clarke commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Brooke commented on TELE WORK WEEK LAUNCHED
- gsmyth commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- Adriana commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE