COUNCILS FEAR LOSS OF WATER AND SEWERAGE
January 15, 2009 at 3:38 pm
A report into the future of water and sewerage utilities has mid-north coast councils concerned about their futures.
Despite assurances, councils are concerned the state government might force services to amalgamate.
You may also be interested in:
- COFFS BELLINGEN ALLIANCE
- COUNCILS WEIGH UP WATER FUTURE
- REGIONAL WATER PLAN
- MINISTER PROMISES NO FORCED AMALGAMATIONS
- COUNCILS MAY BE FORCED TO AMALGAMATE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Robyn commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA
- Lorraine Anderton commented on R.I.P ARTHUR THOMPSON
- Jordan Williams commented on BLIND GOLD COAST FATHER SUPPORTS GOOD CAUSE