December 9, 2008 at 1:26 pm
The final event of the ASP men’s world tour is getting underway.
The Pipeline Masters will have some of the biggest waves Hawaii has seen in years, with Aussies Bede Durbidge, Taj Burrow and Joel Parkinson, fighting for second spot behind world champion Kelly Slater.
You may also be interested in:
- BURROW AND DURBIDGE INTO PORTUGAL SURFING SEMI-FINAL
- PIPELINE MASTERS BEGINS
- ACE IN THE RUNNING FOR TRIPLE CROWN
- SLATER BEATS PARKO
- Slater Wins sixth Pipeline Masters title
- FRED CONSIDINE commented on TROJANS SIGN FORMER WALLABY
- Alisha butterfield commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jane-E commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Christine commented on COUNCIL APPROVES PLANS FOR LAKE MACQUARIE SUBURB
- Jodie commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA