UNIVERSITY PREPARES FOR THE FUTURE WITH MASTERPLAN
November 20, 2008 at 4:04 pm
With rapid growth in the higher education sector, the University of Newcastle is preparing to expand, drawing up a new campus masterplan.
And while there are building projects in the pipeline, there’s no joy for those hoping for a new car park to ease the chronic shortage of spaces.
You may also be interested in:
- UNIVERSITY SETS ITS SIGHTS ON TAWMORTH
- A NEW ERA OF CLASSROOMS FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF NEWCASTLE’S OURIMBAH CAMPUS
- BUDGET DAY RILES STUDENTS AND STAFF
- CITY UNI CAMPUS FUNDING TOPS HUNTER BUDGET WISH LIST
- LANDMARK AGREEMENT TO BOOST INTERNATIONAL STUDENT NUMBERS
- FRED CONSIDINE commented on TROJANS SIGN FORMER WALLABY
- Alisha butterfield commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jane-E commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Christine commented on COUNCIL APPROVES PLANS FOR LAKE MACQUARIE SUBURB
- Jodie commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA