MURDER BALL RETURNS TO COFFS
November 20, 2008 at 2:49 pm
Wheelchair Rugby, otherwise known as Murder Ball, is set to return to Coffs Harbour tomorrow.
Old rivals New South Wales and Queensland will stage an exhibition series ahead of a new state competion set to begin next year.
You may also be interested in:
- WHEELCHAIR RUGBY COFFS CRUSH
- GOLFERS TEE OFF AT BONVILLE
- COFFS HOSTING STATE SOCCER THIS WEEKEND
- RUGBY CHALLENGE DRAWS HUNDREDS TO COFFS HARBOUR
- BILL LATHAM SET TO PLAY IN FRANCE
- Phil Singh commented on SUPPORT FOR OLD SYDNEY TOWN
- Janakan Srikhanta commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING