BIG WAVE WORLD TITLE ON THE CARDS FOR RYAN HIPWOOD
November 13, 2008 at 4:00 pm
Gold Coast surfer Ryan Hipwood is on the verge of wrapping up this year’s “big wave” world title.
But before he takes on one of the planet’s most intimidating breaks, he’s learning some techniques that could save his life.
You may also be interested in:
- HIPWOOD EYES BIG WAVE AWARDS IN LA
- EXCLUSIVE PICTURES OF BIG WAVE SURFER RYAN HIPWOOD
- HIPWOOD CHARGES TASSIE TERRORS
- COAST TEENAGER CONQUERS SHIPSTERNS
- FIJI PUTS ON MASSIVE PERFECT WAVES