RACE CLUB GRANTS MID NORTH COAST
October 31, 2008 at 3:12 pm
Mid North Coast race clubs are among those to share in $2-million of state government grants.
The Clarence River Jockey Club in Grafton will receive $100,000 towards the cost of a new public pavilion and amenities.
The Coffs Harbour Racing Club has been granted $40,000 to upgrade amenities at its course.
And the Taree and Wingham Race Club will receive $77,000 which, among other things, will be spent on a new shelter area.
You may also be interested in:
- IMPROVEMENTS FOR CROWN RESERVES
- JETTY FORESHORE UPGRADE
- PARK BEACH ACCESS IMPROVEMENTS
- COFFS SURF CLUB UPGRADE
- FLAGSHIP FUNDS FOR COFFS COAST
- Kathleen Sumpter commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- john hsrrison commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jeff Hardyman commented on NEWCASTLE LORD MAYOR JOHN TATE RETIRES
- Dee cross commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Brant commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY