MIND MATTERS- AN NBN NEWS SPECIAL
October 6, 2008 at 7:38 pm
The mind is a powerful yet fragile thing – essential to us all but still something of a mystery, even to the experts.
During this Mental Health Week we’ll be exploring a range of issues and raising subjects which we, as a society, still don’t talk about openly.
We begin with one of the toughest of all, Post Natal Depression, and the story of a father fighting for greater awareness after tragically losing his daughter to the illness.
For links to Mental Health Crisis services, please click here
For information on local services, please click here
You may also be interested in:
- MIND MATTERS- AN NBN NEWS SPECIAL pt2
- MIND MATTERS-AN NBN NEWS SPECIAL pt 3
- MIND MATTERS-AN NBN NEWS SPECIAL pt 4
- BROTHERS URGE OTHERS TO RECOGNISE TRAGIC TELL TALES
- BROGDEN TO SPEAK AT FORUM
- LaVerne Gibson commented on MIXED REACTION AT COOLANGATTA SKATE PARK OPENING
- Michelle commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY
- Phil Singh commented on SUPPORT FOR OLD SYDNEY TOWN