PLANE PART MISSING IN ACTION IN THE UPPER HUNTER
September 1, 2008 at 6:17 pm
The RAAF concedes it may never recover a piece of military equipment lost in dense bush in the Upper Hunter.
The transmitter fell off an FA-18 during a training exercise.
You may also be interested in:
- RAAF SEARCH AND RESCUE
- MILITARY TRAINING EXERCISE
- EMERGENCY LANDING OF RAAF HAWK
- TITANS BACK IN TRAINING
- GRANT FOR BOWRAVILLE MUSEUM
- daughter commented on FATAL CRASH NEAR LOCHINVAR
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY