GOSFORD REVITALISATION GETS BACKING OF STATE GOVT
September 1, 2008 at 5:17 pm
Gosford’s city centre and waterfront could be about to get the makeover it so desperately needs.
The state government and Gosford City Council have formed a partnership to get the ball rolling, but so far the state is yet to commit to any funding.
You may also be interested in:
- DEVELOPERS ASKED TO HELP CREATE GOSFORD CITY MASTER PLAN
- FORMER MAYOR CRTICISES GOSFORD CHALLENGE PLANS
- GOSFORD CHALLENGE PROVING A CHALLENGE
- UPGRADE FOR URUNGA PARK
- COAST SHELTER COMMUNITY CENTRE WELL UNDERWAY
- daughter commented on FATAL CRASH NEAR LOCHINVAR
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY