CHALLENGE GIVES HELPING HAND
August 25, 2008 at 5:12 pm
Challenge Disability Services is spreading its wings in the north west, now set to provide support programs for Aboriginal people with special needs in Moree.
It’s another achievement for the organisation which celebrated its 50th birthday at a special function in Tamworth today.
You may also be interested in:
- RARE BIRTHDAY ALL IN THE NUMBERS
- WEE WAA RALLIES FOR CANCER RESEARCH
- BOILING CUPPAS FOR A GOOD CAUSE
- SWIMMERS CELEBRATE IN GUNNEDAH
- TAMWORTH YOUTH REFUGE CHANGES HANDS
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Robyn commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA