NO SLOWDOWN IN 12TH YEAR OF CONVOY 4 KIDS
August 10, 2008 at 5:26 pm
Children with polio and grandparents raising their grandchildren will be the main benefactors of the Convoy 4 Kids charity event.
More than 300 trucks took part, disrupting Sunday morning sleep-ins between Tuggerah and Gosford.
You may also be interested in:
- NO COMPLAINTS AS CONVOY FOR KIDS DISTURBS THE PEACE
- GRANDPARENTS GET SUPPORT
- CHAPMAN FUN RUN TO JOG OFF ON SUNDAY
- CROSS COUNTRY POSTIE RUN
- OUR KIDS CUP LUNCHEON A WINNER FOR ALL
- Practical guy commented on WALLARAH 2 WATER SAFETY CONCERNS
- Practical guy commented on ACA SAYS TRUTH COMES OUT ABOUT WALLARAH TWO COAL PROJECT
- Downie commented on THREE CHARGED AFTER CANNABIS IN STOCKTON HOUSE
- Nick commented on SEAWORLD INVESTIGATES SICK SEAWAY
- Diana Bushby commented on COOLY ROCKS ON HEATS UP