Home // Newcastle News // MOBILE HOME ERUPTS IN FLAMES

MOBILE HOME ERUPTS IN FLAMES

A man was taken to hospital suffering smoke inhalation after his mobile home erupted into flames at Hamilton today.

The fire broke out at around 1:30 this afternoon, on Percy Street.

“Mate it was nearly up to the top of the wires up here, and the wind was blowing this way too and it was blowing pretty close to the house too so yeah,” said neighbour Ray McKelligott.

It’s understood the man, aged in his 60s, only re-registered the vehicle this morning.

An electrical fault is believed to have sparked the fire.

(AUDIO IN PARTS)

This text will be replaced

About admin

avatar